Home | What's New | Challenge for Change | Links | Archive | About | Site Map
KEW COTTAGES COALITION
Phytophthora: "The Biological Bulldozer.."
"There are no known ways to eradicate P.cinnamomi, which has the
potential to cause immense irreversible damage to
P.cinnamomi also poses a significant threat to nursery
stock (native and exotic) and consequently to
residential landscapes.... "
Victorian Government Department of Sustainability and Environment, Annual Report 2004-05, p.50
Phytophthora cinnamomi Impact on Plant Communities around the World
- Root Symptoms
- Dead Trees
- How to Identify the Infection in Tasmania
- WA National Park Photographs (Banksia Woodland and Jarra Forests)
- Centre for Phytophthora Science & Management Murdoch University
Phytophthora Information from Dieback Working Group (WA):
Phytophthora - Management in Australia
- Australian Government Plan (More..)
- NSW Australian Museum Online (More..)
- SA Phytophthora Technical Group Guidelines (Pdf file..)
- Sydney Harbour Dieback Working Group (More..)
- University of Melbourne (More..)
- Victorian Government Draft Strategic Plan (Pdf file..)
- WA Dieback Working Group (More..)
Phytophthora Fact Sheet, The Commonwealth Government, Department of Environment and Heritage, 2004 (More..)
Feedback: If you see any errors or have any questions or suggestions on what is shown on this website, please let us know so that we can correct or extend the information provided.Mail comments or questions to us here
Privacy: we will comply with Privacy legislation in the State of Victoria in handling all personal
information . Personal information will not be used for any other purposes [more..]
Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the electronic information presented on this site.
However, Kew Cottages Coalition accepts no responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person
acting or refraining from action as a result of the material presented in this service.
© 2003 Kew Cottages Coalition
Reg # A0044698H